LIBERTY, EGALITY AND ANKORUS!
HOW ASSET-BACKED TOKENISER STARTUP WILL DEMOCRATISE GLOBAL FINANCE
October 19, 2017 – There’s money to be made from financial markets that isn’t being made. The average global citizen stands far outside it all, excluded in part due to a lack of a financial education, but also due to the high cost of entry.
“Global financial markets are like a collection of highly exclusive private parties,” said Ankorus CEO John Cruz. “While the inner circle are all connected together, many others are barred from entry.”
Around two billion people do not use formal financial services, according to the World Bank. Financial inclusion, says the bank, is a key enabler to reducing poverty and boosting prosperity. Such inclusion is also the core value underpinning the Ankorus drive to liberate all exchange-traded assets globally. Billions remain unbanked, and even more “uninvested”.
Even in the wealthy US, the percentage of Americans investing in the stock market stands at just under 14 percent of U.S. households, and numbers are even lower in Europe. According to another US study, 21 per cent said they did not trust stockbrokers or financial advisors.
The advent of
blockchain technology, combined with Ankorus’s own innovative adaptations, means
that this era is now at an end. Global financial markets may soon be enriching
far more than ever before.
How Ankorus Will Democratise Financial Markets
- Low commissions. As a broker-dealer with a seat on a major stock exchange, Ankorus will be in a position to act as a minimum commission securities broker. Other exchanges lack this status and pass on the charges they incur to the customer.
- Fractionalisation of assets. The “Anchor Token” system allows expensive assets to be split into much smaller – and much more affordable – pieces.
- No minimum account sizes. With Ankorus, customers will not need a minimum investment level to participate. No account size is too small.
- Removal of geographical barriers. Ankorus will enable the purchasing of assets that were previously unattainable, due to barred access to non-nationals and/or excessive capital controls for certain nationals.
- Security and legitimacy. As a broker-dealer, Ankorus also introduces a level of oversight unseen before in the cryptosphere, while maintaining all the strengths of the space.
 According to a Federal Reserve study for 2013 – 2016. https://www.federalreserve.gov/publications/files/scf17.pdf
 Anchor Tokens can be created and value-pegged to any customer-chosen globally exchange-traded asset.