IUIH Invites ICT Enterprises to Deliver Over 1 Billion USD Worth of IT Infra and Services for Its Digital Hospitals and Clinics
Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH) aims to provide affordable, available and accountable healthcare in India via 11 medicities and 5000 planned Indo UK clinics. The IUIH facilities will have global expertise both in operations and research from their collaboration with the UK’s National Health Service (NHS), partnerships with leading international healthcare industry companies and international partners in research, education, manufacturing, and healthcare delivery. The IUIH ecosystem will be built up over 20 years, serving close to 100 million people by 2025 and over 660 million people by 2037.
IUIH is committed to a comprehensive digital strategy across all areas of operation and the utilization of leading-edge healthcare technology solutions for improving clinical quality and safety, continuity of care, patient outcomes, patient experience, and operational efficiency. Indo UK Health Innovation (IUHI), the technology arm of IUIH, will build digital assets and technological capabilities, and provide tech support for all operations in these best of class digital hospitals and clinics.
IUIH is looking forward to collaborating with ICT enterprises of global repute i.e. best health IT technology service providers and system integrators that can deliver services to the IUIH ecosystem, develop and support innovation, and provide professional experience to all stakeholders. It is a premier technology partnership opportunity for ICT companies to deliver over 1 billion USD worth of ICT technology and services and become end-to-end service integrator to the IUIH program over the next 10-20 years.
The scope of this technology partnership opportunity includes the following aspects:
ICT Infrastructure and service
- Build, manage and operate
- Periodic technology upgrade and planned evolution
- Business operations support with medical grade availability and reliability
- End-to-end service(s) enablement
- Evaluate, deploy, integrate, support and maintain for continuous patient care and business operations
- Vendor license, support, risk management
Business and clinical processes support
- Call Centre
- Enable-IT and data for internal and external innovations
- Co-innovate with IUIH and external parties
The technology partners will bring together best of breed systems infrastructure, technologies and services; build service and systems as required to integrate, implement, scale, maintain and evolve the service; and align and evolve with requirements of IUIH business and of digital hospitals as well. IUIH’s technology partners may serve as member of IUIH Industry Committee along with other global leaders in healthcare industry to advise IUIH management.
Requirements from tech partners in terms of services, solutions, and delivery are as follows:
- Design, build and operate end-to-end service(s) enablement for EMRAM Stage 7 quality
- Managed services and or utility services to support and ensure
- Digital hospital and patient care
- Connected Care
- Patient Centricity
- Medical Grade Availability
- Security and compliances
- Standardized and shared processes
- Future proofing
- Smart building and facilities (smart technology deployment and central command center ops)
- Innovation ideation and support
- Risk avoidance, mitigation and management
- Financial outlay mitigation
About Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH)
The Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH) Medicity Programme was announced as a Joint Statement between the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi and the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Mr. David Cameron in 2015. Healthcare UK and Department for International Trade (DIT) India are supporting IUIH with its plans. The project is supported by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Invest India, which is the national investment promotion and facilitation agency for India promoted by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.