Mayo Clinic, Delta Dental, St. Luke’s Health System, Johns Hopkins, United Health Group CISOs Join Speaker Faculty
July 20, 2018 (Newswire.com) –
Cyber Security for Healthcare Exchange, the world’s leading peer learning and networking event for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) in the healthcare industry, announced today that the heads of information security from Mayo Clinic, Delta Dental, St. Luke’s Health Systems, Johns Hopkins, United Health Group are among its speaker lineup for the 2018 event, which takes place Sept. 23-25 in Chicago.
Keynote speakers will share innovative ideas, candid insights and inspirational stories on a wide variety of cyber security topics, including:
- Strengthening Security for All Stakeholders with Evolving Breaches and Emerging Technologies
- Beyond Ransomware: Healthcare Networks Prepare for the Next Cyber Attack
- Teaming Humans and Machines: Intelligent and Proactive Defense
- Improving Third-Party Risk Management in Healthcare
- Securing Medical Devices from the Onset is Vital
- Lessons Learned from Weathering Hurricane Irma
About the Cyber Security Healthcare Exchange: The Cyber Security Healthcare Exchange is an invitation-only peer learning and networking event that connects Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 heads of information security in the healthcare vertical, industry thought leaders and innovative solution providers in an exclusive environment to foster high-level, meaningful dialog and a candid exchange of ideas among industry experts. The two-and-a-half-day event features a highly engaging mix of in-depth networking, pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings and interactive presentation formats, including case studies, panel discussions, Masterclasses, BrainWeaves® and roundtables. For more information, visit cyberhealthcare-exchange.iqpc.com.
Source: IQPC Exchange