Google Voice App GV 2.0 for Jailbroken iPhone With All New Features
GV mobile was one of the many Google Voice based applications that have been removed by Apple last year from official app store & from then it is available on Cydia on jailbroken iphones only & not for normal iphone users.
And this time they have came up with the great new feature in its update for GV mobile 2.0, that I have enlisted below.
- Multiple Accounts
- Landscape SMS
- Local archiving of voicemail
- New tab system for Contacts, Favorites, Keypad
- Call & Add Contact from SMS main view
- International support for SMS
- Call, Text, & Add Contact from History
- Voicemail transcriptions, new voicemail screen layout
- Call, Text, & Add Contact from Voicemail
- Offline dialing (via dialing GV #)
- Default Area code (for those that don’t need to dial the area code in you area)
- More data sync options (Interval, Startup, Startup on demand, manual)
- User selectable tab to open to
- More Google Settings : Do Not Disturb, Call Screening, Call Presentation
Now if we compare it with older version there are many new functions in it. Just to let you know this is an update for Jailbroken iphone users named GV 2.0
Sean Kovacs, the developer of this application have told a sad news that this will not be free anymore & you have to pay $2 for using these great new features of iphone app.
So go out there & get the application if you expect good results from this app & don’t forget to share with us your experience about GV 2.0.